During the new National Lockdown we are continuing to offer our drop off and online consultation service for new orders and a collection service similar to the one ran in the November lockdown.
We will be available on Saturday mornings between 10:00 and 12:00 for collections and drop offs. We really look forward to seeing all of your new artworks in the coming months!
For more information on Collections and New orders please read below:
1. We will call you as soon as your order is ready to collect.
2. You can collect between 10:00 and 12:00 on Saturdays.
3. Please knock and present the blue job ticket you received when placing the order at the door so our staff can go and find the work.
4. Artworks to be picked up must be prepaid – We can take payments over the phone when we call you or you can call us from outside the shop just before collecting.
5. Please do not try and enter the Gallery – The government is very clear that we cannot allow customers to enter the premises for collections.
6. Our gallery staff will give you your artwork outside the Gallery.